Power Point Presentations
This is a brief collection of lectures and presentation topics for downloading purposes. Please be sure to respect copyrights and make the proper attributions when using these materials.
- Optimal Infant Care In A Western Setting
- Human Infant Biology And Its Relationship To Parental Caregiving: Western Constraints On Creating a "Fairest Love"?
- Safe Infant Sleep? Who Decides? On What Evidence?
- Keep Me Close But Keep Me Safe: Cultural and Biological Perspectives on Sleeping With Babies - presented at the Carol Grunfeld Memorial Lecture, Sept. 16, 2010, in Denver
- Safe Healthy Sleep For Babies? Sleep Like A Baby? Scientific Studies Of Mother‐Infant Co‐Sleeping With Breastfeeding.